Bayern Barcelona Champions League 2020

Bayern's Davies on Meeting Hero Messi

Davies' Dream Comes True

Bayern Munich's Alphonso Davies has spoken of his excitement after meeting his hero Lionel Messi following the Champions League quarter-final between Bayern and Barcelona. Davies, who was born in a refugee camp in Ghana, has long idolised Messi and was overwhelmed to finally meet him after the game.

A Moment to Cherish

"It was an amazing moment," said Davies. "I've been watching him play since I was a kid, and to finally meet him was a dream come true. He's the best player in the world, and it was an honour to play against him."

Davies went on to praise Messi's humility and kindness off the pitch. "He's a true gentleman," said Davies. "He took the time to speak to me and wished me luck in my career. It's something I'll never forget."



Pinterest


Pinterest

Post a Comment

0 Comments